Peroxide spontaneously produces small amounts of oxygen, so toothpaste tubes containing active peroxide need to be over-sized to allow for expansion caused by the release of oxygen.
Articles in this section
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- Is this toothpaste safe for sensitive teeth?
- Is REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste gluten free?
- What is the percent peroxide concentration in REMBRANDT® toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Why does my toothpaste tube look puffy?
- Why is there extra space in my toothpaste tube?
- Will the REMBRANDT® toothpaste whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- What kind of peroxide is used in REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste?