Gluten is not an ingredient in this teeth whitening toothpaste, nor is it something REMBRANDT® adds knowingly during the manufacturing process. It's possible that other products manufactured in the same facility use gluten, so it's possible that the toothpaste could be exposed to gluten.
Articles in this section
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- Is this toothpaste safe for sensitive teeth?
- Is REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste gluten free?
- What is the percent peroxide concentration in REMBRANDT® toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Why does my toothpaste tube look puffy?
- Why is there extra space in my toothpaste tube?
- Will the REMBRANDT® toothpaste whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- What kind of peroxide is used in REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste?