Some people see immediate whitening. If teeth have a noticeable amount of stains, then it may take longer to see a change in color. It can sometimes be difficult to see the whitening effect when all of the teeth are slowly changing at the same time. If you already have very white teeth or have had professional whitening, this toothpaste is excellent at maintaining the level of whiteness.
Articles in this section
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- Is this toothpaste safe for sensitive teeth?
- Is REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste gluten free?
- What is the percent peroxide concentration in REMBRANDT® toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Why does my toothpaste tube look puffy?
- Why is there extra space in my toothpaste tube?
- Will the REMBRANDT® toothpaste whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- What kind of peroxide is used in REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste?