Our partner REMBRANDT® does not disclose the exact amount of hydrogen peroxide that is used in their products (trade secret!). However, we can promise that this toothpaste contains the same teeth whitening ingredients used by dentists, that it’s proven effective in lab testing, and that it’s formulated to be safe for home use.
Articles in this section
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- Is this toothpaste safe for sensitive teeth?
- Is REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste gluten free?
- What is the percent peroxide concentration in REMBRANDT® toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Why does my toothpaste tube look puffy?
- Why is there extra space in my toothpaste tube?
- Will the REMBRANDT® toothpaste whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- What kind of peroxide is used in REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste?