Children should use a pea sized amount to minimize swallowing as they learn proper brushing techniques. Adults should use more, about the full length or diameter of the sonic toothbrush head.
Articles in this section
- How much toothpaste should I use?
- Is this toothpaste safe for sensitive teeth?
- Is REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste gluten free?
- What is the percent peroxide concentration in REMBRANDT® toothpaste?
- What are the toothpaste ingredients?
- Why does my toothpaste tube look puffy?
- Why is there extra space in my toothpaste tube?
- Will the REMBRANDT® toothpaste whiten bonded teeth, porcelain caps or laminates?
- What kind of peroxide is used in REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste? Does it wear away my tooth enamel?
- When will I see a noticeable change in the color of my teeth after using REMBRANDT® Deeply White + Peroxide Toothpaste?