The Shyn toothbrush offers 3 or 5 intensity levels depending on the mode you are using (see modes question above). If you’re new to brushing with a sonic toothbrush, we recommend starting at a lower intensity level to avoid a “tickle” feeling in your gums. As your gums adjust to the sonic sensation, you can up your brushing game to the higher intensity levels.
Articles in this section
- How effective is the Shyn toothbrush?
- How does Shyn compare to a manual toothbrush?
- How does the Shyn sonic toothbrush compare to other battery-powered toothbrushes?
- How do I use Shyn and what are the proper brushing techniques?
- How long does it take to learn to brush effectively with Shyn sonic toothbrush?
- Can the Shyn sonic toothbrush and Shyn brush heads be used with braces?
- Can two people share one Shyn toothbrush handle?
- Is the Shyn toothbrush waterproof? Can I use it in the shower?
- How is the Shyn Daily Sonic Toothbrush handle powered?
- How do the intensity levels work?