The Shyn toothbrush handle uses sonic power, so it’s different from drugstore-style electric toothbrushes that use disposable batteries and more similar to brands like Philips Sonicare. Quality sonic toothbrushes like the one from Shyn provide superior cleaning power compared to other electrics because they vibrate more quickly and provide more motion to the bristles — these rapid vibrations to help push toothpaste and water repeatedly between teeth and under gums, flushing out debris and gunk that other types of brushes can leave behind.
Articles in this section
- How effective is the Shyn toothbrush?
- How does Shyn compare to a manual toothbrush?
- How does the Shyn sonic toothbrush compare to other battery-powered toothbrushes?
- How do I use Shyn and what are the proper brushing techniques?
- How long does it take to learn to brush effectively with Shyn sonic toothbrush?
- Can the Shyn sonic toothbrush and Shyn brush heads be used with braces?
- Can two people share one Shyn toothbrush handle?
- Is the Shyn toothbrush waterproof? Can I use it in the shower?
- How is the Shyn Daily Sonic Toothbrush handle powered?
- How do the intensity levels work?