Yes! The Shyn sonic toothbrush is safe for use with dental braces and is great for removing the debris that can get trapped in them. Using a mode with the pressure sensor can further help protect your teeth and orthodontic work.
Articles in this section
- How effective is the Shyn toothbrush?
- How does Shyn compare to a manual toothbrush?
- How does the Shyn sonic toothbrush compare to other battery-powered toothbrushes?
- How do I use Shyn and what are the proper brushing techniques?
- How long does it take to learn to brush effectively with Shyn sonic toothbrush?
- Can the Shyn sonic toothbrush and Shyn brush heads be used with braces?
- Can two people share one Shyn toothbrush handle?
- Is the Shyn toothbrush waterproof? Can I use it in the shower?
- How is the Shyn Daily Sonic Toothbrush handle powered?
- How do the intensity levels work?